The United Kingdom is one of the world’s most popular immigration destinations for people wishing to live and work in a new country.
Jayanti Mitra-Valdes - Partner
Jayanti is a dynamic multilingual Solicitor with over 10 years’ experience in immigration and nationality law, including 6 years in a No 1 rated immigration practice (in Chambers and the Legal 500), possessing extensive experience advising major corporate clients and high net worth individuals. She completed her training contract at CMS Cameron McKenna LLP (now CMS) in 2006, specialising in immigration. Jayanti became Partner at The Brooke Consultancy in 2015.
Contact Jayanti: firstname.lastname@example.org
Immigration application types
- Applications for naturalisation or registration under the British Nationality Act 1981
Fixed fee of between £1,500 to £2,000 plus VAT.
- Applications on behalf of European Economic Area (EEA) nationals and their family members under the applicable EEA Regulations or Immigration Rules, including applications for permanent residence, residence cards, and registration certificates
Registration under the EU Settlement Scheme – from £700 to £1,500 plus VAT.
Application for permanent residence – from £1,000 to £2,000 plus VAT.
Application for an EEA Family Permit – from £800 to £1,250 plus VAT.
Application for an EEA residence card – from £800 to £1,500 plus VAT.
- Applications under the Immigration Rules, including:
- visit visas (for tourism, or visiting friends / family)
- Visit visa – from £700 plus VAT to £1,250 plus VAT.
- spouse and partners applications, including fiancé(e)s or proposed civil partners
Family based applications – from £2,000 plus VAT to £2,750 plus VAT.
- applications for work, business or study under the Points-Based System;
Tier 1 Exceptional Talent – from £3,000 plus VAT to £3,500 plus VAT.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur – from £3,750 plus VAT to £4,750 plus VAT.
Tier 1 Investor – from £4,000 plus VAT to £5,500 plus VAT.
Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur – from £1,500 plus VAT to £1,950 plus VAT.
Tier 2 migrant application – from £1,000 plus VAT to £1,500 plus VAT.
Tier 4 student application – from £900 plus VAT to £1,300 plus VAT.
- ancestry visas
UK Ancestry application – from £1,500 plus VAT to 2,000 plus VAT.
- other categories, such as applications on the basis of long residence
Long residency application – from £1,500 plus VAT to £2,000 plus VAT.
Sole Representative of an Overseas Business application – from £2,750 plus VAT to £3,950 plus VAT.
Human rights claims – from £1,500 plus VAT to £3,000 plus VAT.
Association Agreement applications – from £2,500 plus VAT to £3,750 plus VAT.
We would normally charge a fixed fee as stated above, although the exact amount would depend on the complexity of the application.
The fee charged depends on the circumstances in your case. Such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Whether you are applying with other dependants
If you are able to provide sufficient evidence at our first meeting and clearly meet the applicable Immigration Rules, the cost is likely to be at the lower end of this range.
What services are included
The work will involve:
- discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether the relevant application is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- giving you advice about the relevant requirements and whether you meet the criteria.
- if you do not fulfil certain criteria, whether this can be overcome and how;
- considering the supporting evidence you have provided;
- preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf;
- giving you advice about the outcome of the application and any further steps you need to take.
The fee charged depends on the number of documents to review, whether they need to be translated, whether anything is missing and how long it will take to obtain the missing documents.
Disbursements (not included in costs set out above):
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as visa fees. In certain cases, we handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf to ensure a smoother process
- If there is an interview and we do attend with you, there will be additional disbursements in respect of our mileage/travel expenses.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office fees for making the application. You will pay this to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal
How long will my application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. Read the current processing times.
We will normally be able to submit this type of application within a few weeks of you instructing us, but we will let you know at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than this.
Please note the anticipated fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.
Contact Jayanti: email@example.com