Information about You.
We gather your personal information to provide you with information about products and services we can deliver to you. For all products and services we need your name, address, date of birth, contact details.
How we Collect Information
We obtain personal information:
- Directly from you by observing how you use our products and services.
- From other organisations such as credit reference agencies and similar.
What we do with your Personal Information
- Carry out market research and analysis to develop and improve our products and services.
- Market products and services to you
- Add your personal information to our database.
- We protect your privacy rights.
- We shall not use or provide your Personal Information to any third party without your written consent.
- We shall not transfer your information outside the EU without your consent.
Your Privacy Rights
- We keep your Personal Information up to date and accurate.
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Information, to have it removed or rectified.
Keeping you up to date
- We will communicate with you about products and services using contact details you have given us by post, email, text message and all other social media now or hereafter to be invented.
- You are free to join and follow whoever you chose and if you follow us you will have given consent for us to retain your Personal Information and market and promote to you but you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- We shall keep a record of any legitimate interests assessment undertaken by us. That means even where we have no consent, we may maintain a record of your data, for example pursuant to a legal obligation or protection of your vital interests.
Existing Data on Individuals
- Explicit consent is required relating to existing data held. If consent already exists, it will have to be reobtained if the data is going to be kept or used.
Individual Rights: you have the right to:
- be informed about the collection and use of personal data.
- request to know what data we hold on you.
- review your contact information and ask for it to be edited
- rectification if any information held is inaccurate
- require removal from our database and that has to be done within one month of receipt of the request.
- object to the use of your Personal Information for services such as direct marketing and if such a request is received, that service must cease.
In the event of a data breach, if your freedom or rights may be impacted or a breach of duty is likely to have a significant detrimental effect on you, we will inform you and notify the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
Request for Consent
You will be asked to consent to receive electronic information from us including invitations to programmes and events as well as marketing material, updates and other notifications.
We would like to continue providing accurate and tailored communications to fit your needs.